Wednesday, January 11, 2012

What Makes You Happy?


What makes you Happy?
One of my neighbors says ‘my family‘. My closest friend predictably said “friends“. A business associate insists ‘money‘. Another friend of mine answered ‘Love‘. Another Facebook friend believes that happiness is not possible without freedom. A humanitarian will tell you that they always feels better when they're helping people.
Working with a company like Versativa makes me VERY HAPPY. And guess what? The reasons are the same! The flexibility of owning my own business gives me the freedom to spend time with those I love – my family and friends. I enjoy helping people improve their health and make money by sharing Versativa. And, of course, I enjoy consuming Hemp products that are raw, organic and 100% natural!
There’s more; Hemp literally elevates my mood because it triggers the release of endorphins, the ‘feel good’ neurotransmitters. A sense of Well-Being is something I feel we all want and need in our lives.
What about you? Do you need a mood booster? Hemp Therapy and Versativa may be your ticket to happiness like it's been for myself and so many others today.
Here’s wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy day!

1 comment: